updates on pain (if anyone wants to know).... :)

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

fmjess

updates on pain (if anyone wants to know).... :)

#1 Post by fmjess »

I'm feeling a bit better about my braces.........

#1. My spouse had his benefits change and now I'm going to get $2K (out of $8K) covered! This is freaking awesome!

#2. I got the whole top wire put in and started with the elastics, plus half of the bottom in.

#3. For the pain issue (my tooth extraction sites still hurt 2 weeks later) I have an appointment tomorrow with the oral surgon to talk to him and have them check me out. I still can't function without the codine in the morning, thankfully they don't make me high!

#4. I kinda like the look of my braces, I have two teeth that are further back in the front and the bracets make them look more flush already.

So there we go, overall a bit better, and hoping it gets better still. I think once this stops hurting all the time I will be happy with this whole process.

In about 3 weeks my aunt is getting her braces on too (we are doing this kinda together) and I hope she has a much better experience!