anyone ever was told after adjustment....

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

vivi21

anyone ever was told after adjustment....

#1 Post by vivi21 »

:-1 hello everyone,
i'm really upset :evil: after i went to my 6th adjustmen this thru my ortho told me that they are going to have to replace all my top brackets i have the self ligating M3 smart clips unitek because every time i go to my adjustment they have problems put in the ticker arches so now next time they will have to take this top brackets out & put new ones different ones has anyone had this problem with this type of brackets??? :Questions: so i was not happy at all i come to find out that out of 5 offices were i live i'm the 1st one with this type of brackets :cry: plus after i got out there with a lots of pain i got into a car accident :-+ :-(( not my lucky day.

take care, :heart:
Got my Braces on 08-04-06
Now on Hawley