B-day for lower brackets!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

ishasha

B-day for lower brackets!

#1 Post by ishasha »

Finally, 8 months since the uppers were on, I got the lowers! I'm so happy! Right now they looked really zig-zagged. :wink: But I'll get the chance to see them getting back on the nice curve. :wink: I'm so happy!

Haven't feel pain yet, but I know it'll be hard for the following several days. Having the experience on the uppers, I know what to expect. :roll:
Uppers braced on 10/24/2006
Lowers braced on 6/25/2007

Laurie

#2 Post by Laurie »

I'm waiting for time for my lowers to go on as well. Congrats on finally getting them on!

ishasha

#3 Post by ishasha »

Thanks, KK and laurie. Although very happy, I started to feel the familiar miserable last night. :( The brackets are not poking yet, but they sure put a lot of pressure on me... I have been drinking a lot of water because I don't seem to need wax this time. :roll: I keep telling myself, hang on there, it'll get better. :P

Laurie, hang on there, you'll get your lowers in no time!
Uppers braced on 10/24/2006
Lowers braced on 6/25/2007