please tell FUNNY or STRANGE braces an headgear stories

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

HeadgearJoe

please tell FUNNY or STRANGE braces an headgear stories

#1 Post by HeadgearJoe »

ok, i know i'm not the only one that strange an funny things happy to , while wearing all this crap, time to share the stories, any orthodontic strange or funny storie, (headgearjoe) all a board +=+=+=+=+=+=+=
braces off 1/31/08 wearing bonded retainers with a nightsplint, will get removable hawleys 2/21/08

acehigh

#2 Post by acehigh »

Hope some reply to this question.....Love reading these ones....lol

HeadgearJoe

#3 Post by HeadgearJoe »

come on someone , i know i'm not the only one
braces off 1/31/08 wearing bonded retainers with a nightsplint, will get removable hawleys 2/21/08

acehigh

#4 Post by acehigh »

I wish i had something to tell, but I don't! I don't wear the headgear. Joe, you're going to have to come up with more stories by the looks of it. Maybe people are away for the weekend, so we just might have to wait. :HugeGrin:

EDWARD

Headgear joe

#5 Post by EDWARD »

Alright since no one will start looks like i have to. It was probably the first couple on days wearing my headgear and i am suppose to wear it 18 hrs a day or so ? ( ya right ) well it was night time and i guess i could not sleep with it in so i must of removed it and like every one else i must of threw it to the ground. Well, the next morning i went looking for it to start my next 18 hrs and it was no were to be found, untill my 7 year old daughter came in and told me, Look daddy iam just like you. I told her
I hope she never has to were one. But still a cute story

Thanks

HeadgearJoe

#6 Post by HeadgearJoe »

thats a very cute storie, thanks