good and bad news :-/

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

prettybetty3

good and bad news :-/

#1 Post by prettybetty3 »

So i just got back from my appt. and I am getting my braces off about 6 months sooner than the initial estimate! :) I am very excited problem is...

...my payments were on an 18 month plan, now since I am getting em off early I have to pay off the balance off 6 months sooner!

I do not think I am going to have the $ in time!

Have any of you had similar experiences? I dont have a credit card and I dont think I have the option of just continuing to pay it off as normal.

What should I do?!

TheUnk311

#2 Post by TheUnk311 »

Did you talk with them about it? Can probably come to some sort of an agreement. To be honest it seems pretty unfair of them to expect all payment at once because you progressed faster than estimated.

Laurie

#3 Post by Laurie »

In my contract it mentions that if my braces come off early full payment will be due at the time of debanding. However, I do believe they will work with you if you'll just call and talk to them.