Top Braces Today!!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

ilovemacs

Top Braces Today!!

#1 Post by ilovemacs »

I'm getting my top braces today!! Bottoms in approx. 3 months time. I'll let you know how it all goes!! I'm planning on black and pink ligatures. :D

Lisa65

#2 Post by Lisa65 »

Hope it goes well! I had black and pink first time round too. :D

jordanna

#3 Post by jordanna »

Hey, congrats...I just got mine yesterday. I got both tops and bottoms on. I wish I could have it done your way, as I too have a really deep bite. The orthodontist just put a stopper on my molars so that I can't bite down all the way.

If I hadn't gone with the Damon braces that don't use ligs I too would have picked pink and black...in fact I'm a bit jealous that I don't get to change mine up at all.

Best of luck to you! :D

AMinTX

#4 Post by AMinTX »

I got mine on this morning, good luck with yours ilovemacs!

Jordanna, I had to have my molars built up too so my teeth weren't hitting my brackets. It is waaaay annoying to only have 4 teeth touching! My bite looks all kind of weird right now! I'm hoping a benefit of that will be some weight loss, :lol:

Angela

braceface101

#5 Post by braceface101 »

:-)o Congrats! and good luck! :-)o

I'm getting my bottoms on 10/16....

ilovemacs

#6 Post by ilovemacs »

Thanks everyone!! It went well! They indirect bonded them meaning they put a tray like a mouthguard with the braces in them and pop they're on!!
I think there's still some glue on the back of my teeth!! Ew!! What do I do about that? She tried to get it off but couldn't find it??!! I could feel it, I don't know if it's glue exactly but it's something. I got pink and black, it looks good!! I recommend it!! I even went back to school after!! Also for some reason my back molars (last teeth) aren't braced?? They won't be extracted, I would have asked but didn't know until I was back at school!! Anyone know??!!
Thanks!! :tingrin:

braceface101

#7 Post by braceface101 »

Also for some reason my back molars (last teeth) aren't braced??
Mine back molars are not braced either.

zero

#8 Post by zero »

my back ones aren't done either..thanks for the info i just figured that was how braces were done :lol:

pink and black sound great..I want to try pink and teal

thats cool how they put your braces one..mine were glued one by one

braceface101

#9 Post by braceface101 »

Have any of you tried the light blue. Last few appt. i have gotten silver.... i am getting the bottom next week so i was thinkin' of getting the light blue on bottom....