Braces went on this morning!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

AMinTX

Braces went on this morning!

#1 Post by AMinTX »

Yay! I did it!

I have inspire ice on all my fronts, metal brackets on my molars. I wear this archwire for 12 weeks, they are leveling my teeth, and rotating a couple. Later on I will get powerchains to close some gaps.

So far so good, eating for the first time was really weird! :lol:

Angela

braceface101

#2 Post by braceface101 »

:-)o !CONGRATS on the start of your journey! :-)o

Hope everything turns out like you want it to!!!!

AMinTX

#3 Post by AMinTX »

Thank you braceface :)

zero

#4 Post by zero »

sounds a lot like my I got inspire ice on top and bottom with metal doo-dahs in the back...I got mine about a week ago..its starting to feel normal again...good luck! :D

ilovemacs

#5 Post by ilovemacs »

I got my tops today!! Bottoms in approx. 3 months!! Good Luck! :D

AMinTX

#6 Post by AMinTX »

Thanks zero & ilovemacs!

Angela