Braces off on Halloween!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

jaynage

Braces off on Halloween!

#1 Post by jaynage »

Yep, crazily enough, my braces are coming off at 9am on Halloween!! Have had them on since Feb 2007, very excited! And... I can have a -small- amount of trick-or-treat sweets without feeling too guilty, yay!

Is anyone else getting debraced on or around Halloween?

iBorg

#2 Post by iBorg »

That's going to really SCREW up your Halloween costume isn't it?

I think I could adapt!

Anyway, congrats on almost completing your treatment.

Mike
I wore braces (this time) for 1294 days or 3 years, 6 months and 17 days.
But who's counting?
Jaw Surgery June 1, 2009
Thanks for praying for me and thinking happy thoughts.

Chiwawamom

#3 Post by Chiwawamom »

Hey thats great!!!!! I'm dressing up as Harry Potter....needless to say I will be Harry Potter with braces......ha ha ha ..."big HP fan here" I dress up as him every year and people say I lool just like him. Im a girl by the way so thats sad on my part. But this year is my first year as Harry with BRACES...... : )

wiredshut

#4 Post by wiredshut »

Congrats on getting them off! I'm so envious of you! I just my braces on this week, so I got a while a ways to go. Enjoy gobbling up the sweets and Happy Halloween!

mstikl1

#5 Post by mstikl1 »

Hey congrats!
Quite a fast trip - hope I can do likewise!
WEAR YOUR RETAINER!!!
...and many best wishes - lots of chocolate too! -- mstikl1

SinOnYourLips

#6 Post by SinOnYourLips »

Just want to say congrats!

And...I'm jealous! :D

Estimated Treatment Time: 12 months to life