---

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

tara329

---

#1 Post by tara329 »

----
Last edited by tara329 on Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lisa65

#2 Post by Lisa65 »

I find the achiness comes and goes. My teeth seem to move in fits and starts. I'll get a bit of pain in a tooth and a few days later I'll see it has moved.

tara329

#3 Post by tara329 »

----
Last edited by tara329 on Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chloe1

#4 Post by Chloe1 »

I've noticed the same thing - I'll have one tooth that hurts for a day or two and then it moves slightly and the pain goes away. The first time it happened I was paranoid that I had cracked a tooth :D

I notice this the most in my molars because the bite becomes wrong.

KathyC

#5 Post by KathyC »

Wow Tara, reading your post, I thought I was reading about myself. I got my braces on October 29th - 3M Smart Clips. I went through a few days of pain at the beginning but then it pretty much went away. All of a sudden in the past few days the pain is back mostly in my front teeth. I was wondering why now? I can already see some movement, very slight but it's there. I guess while things are moving around the pain will come and go. My first adjustment isn't until Dec. 20th.