possible debond jan 15 10.00 am

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

HeadgearJoe

possible debond jan 15 10.00 am

#1 Post by HeadgearJoe »

yea ha , he said the words today , if it looks as good or better next visit , DEBOND , every thing looks good upper arch is holding at 44mm with the expander retainer wire , gaps closed good an the lower molors need a bit more tipping , an he thinks that will be finished by next visit , man that is a great christmas gift i'll not take back , anyway i got green powerchains with alternating blue an red ties over the powerchais looks like a CHRISTMAS TREE in my mouth over all that metal YE HA,
braces off 1/31/08 wearing bonded retainers with a nightsplint, will get removable hawleys 2/21/08

HeadgearJoe

#2 Post by HeadgearJoe »

thanks guys , i'm so looking foward to retainers, however i'll never be 100% orthodontic appliance free, this will be a great day , YEA HA
braces off 1/31/08 wearing bonded retainers with a nightsplint, will get removable hawleys 2/21/08

Lisa65

#3 Post by Lisa65 »

That is some Christmas present Joe :D

HeadgearJoe

#4 Post by HeadgearJoe »

yes it is , he kinda toyed with the thoughts of debond yesterday but after checking me out realy good he said next month would be better , i can deal with that , i just want it to be right before there removed so i don't ever need braces agian ,

braces38

#5 Post by braces38 »

Good for you.That is great news!!!

HeadgearJoe

#6 Post by HeadgearJoe »

thanks , thats the only thing i have thought about for a few days now YE HA

braceface1969

#7 Post by braceface1969 »

great news.Good luck

HeadgearJoe

#8 Post by HeadgearJoe »

yes it is great i'm still very happy , can't seam to get rid of that BIG METAL SMILE yet