Thankful as a new year approaches!!!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

iBorg

Thankful as a new year approaches!!!

#1 Post by iBorg »

As we approach a new year, its time to think of what good things we have in our life. To me, braces are a GOOD thing. I may not be able to eat nuts with ease and caramel is a challenge, but my TMJ issues are almost non existent.

If I were to name things that I'm truly thankful for, right behind my wife and kids, would be the friends I've made through Archwired. When I get anxious for progress, need to understand the technology or just need to vent, someone on the group will step up and allow me to share.

THANKS!

Mike
I wore braces (this time) for 1294 days or 3 years, 6 months and 17 days.
But who's counting?
Jaw Surgery June 1, 2009
Thanks for praying for me and thinking happy thoughts.

Clo

#2 Post by Clo »

I'd like to join too. How nice to see what you wrote, Mike !

ilovemacs

#3 Post by ilovemacs »

I agree with that statement 100%!! What a beautiful statement!! :D

mottsrods

#4 Post by mottsrods »

I also agree Mike, the holidays is a time to reflect, give, and forgive. I am glad you started this thread. I want to thank everyone here who has answered questions and has been there anytime I needed them.

Thank You from my heart.

Mott

newguy

#5 Post by newguy »

My sentiments exactly. Thank you all for your powerful and encouraging testimonies.
Dec. 22, 2007 - Upper and lower premolars extracted.
Dec. 22, 2007 - Uppers braced with ceramics.
Jan. 26, 2008 - Lowers partially braced with metal. Front four will be braced with ceramics (TBD).
March 22, 2008 - Lowers fully braced. Front four with ceramics.

HeadgearJoe

#6 Post by HeadgearJoe »

thankfull for no more TMJ PROBS , the braces were a plus an that great smile i'm getting , praying :-#) to be set free on jan 15
braces off 1/31/08 wearing bonded retainers with a nightsplint, will get removable hawleys 2/21/08

Lisa65

#7 Post by Lisa65 »

well said Mike. This place is awesome thanks to its wonderful supportive members and friendly atmosphere.

Thank you everyone and I hope you all have a great Christmas and New Year.

(I am getting all sentimental now as I just had 2 glasses of wine with my Christmas dinner :lol: )