Almost the end, but I'm worried about things

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Bluemoonjo

Almost the end, but I'm worried about things

#1 Post by Bluemoonjo »

Things that might seem silly LOL

Last month I was told my braces would come off in March or April. YAYYYY!!

I want to whiten my teeth when they come off, and have some bonding done on two teeth.

But I'll also be getting my retainers....I can't afford to buy extra ones.
So I need to get the right ones the first time. ykwim

But if I have the bonding done ... it will need to match still after I whiten.
The bonding will length one tooth a bit.

If it takes a few weeks for the white strips to work ... then the bonding.
Wouldn't I need a different retainer?

Am I worring for no reason? Any ideas on how it will all work out?

Thanks!
Mama Jo

Bluemoonjo

#2 Post by Bluemoonjo »

well thats kinda part of the problem...

When I brought it up before.. the bonding, whiting, and maybe triming some gum ... he said it could all be done, knew/saw what I wanted and agreeed...said we'd talk about it when they came off.

My next appt is Feb 14, I'll press for better answers then.
Mama Jo