Yesterday was my one year anniversary!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

ash0708

Yesterday was my one year anniversary!

#1 Post by ash0708 »

I have officially had my braces on for a year. I can't believe it has gone by so fast. I have seen tons of progress, and can't wait to see what the finished product will be! I have trouble taking pictures of my teeth, but I am getting my "finishing x-rays" done at my next adjustment in May, so I will post progress pics then. I have been in class 2 elastics with an upside down triangle elastic as well 24/7 for the past 7 months, and they have made such a difference. There have been some days when I just want to rip these things off, but I try to control my urges. :)

I only have around 6 months left (hopefully). Here's to the next part of my treatment going by as fast as the first part did!!

tazzle

#2 Post by tazzle »

wow , an aniversary :wink: ..... great to stop sometimes and evaluate just how far things have progressed.

congrats

[/url]

ImageImage

BracesRacer

#3 Post by BracesRacer »

Congrats mine was not too long ago either! I am so used to the braces now that it will be weird to not have them... I am thinking another 6 months tops and I will be out of em!

kirjax

#4 Post by kirjax »

awesome. My year anniversary is coming up too and it went by so fast. I have about another 8-12 months to go on my treatment time. I am going to go more with the 12 though since I still have some work to do. But all in all I think i'm doing very well.

Sentenced: 20-24 months
Braced May 11, 2007
Debraced Feb. 23, 2009
21 months in braces, 17 months in elastic, NO regrets!! Now in Hawley retainers!!