Smoothing edges of front teeth?

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Tamiel34

Smoothing edges of front teeth?

#1 Post by Tamiel34 »

At my next visit my ortho. said he will be smoothing my front teeth. First off, does this hurt? What does it feel like? Secondly, does this mean I am coming to the end of my treatment? I know my top teeth are just about done, still have more work to be done on the bottom.

Bluemoonjo

#2 Post by Bluemoonjo »

I had mine done about 6 months into treatment... as soon as they straightened up. I get my braces off May 1st, it wil have been 20 months total treatment time.

It didn't hurt at all.
The bottoms felt funny if I rubbed them with my tongue for a while....wasn't totally smooth (even though they where shaped right), untill I'd used them awhile.
Mama Jo

Tamiel34

Thanks!

#3 Post by Tamiel34 »

Thanks you guy's!!! Not so worried about having it done anymore! :D