PREDICT: How much, how long, what kind of treatment?

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

boomshakelaka

PREDICT: How much, how long, what kind of treatment?

#1 Post by boomshakelaka »

Hi, I'm completely new to this "braces" thing. My parents have never been able to afford them my entire life. Now I'm 21, have a little $$ saved up, and considering braces for my hideous teeth. Basically my upper jaw's the worst.

I'm seeing a dentist next week for scaling, and I'm going to ask about straightening my teeth.

In the meantime, what do you guys think about my teeth in terms of how LONG, how MUCH and what kind of treatment it requires. Anyone had something similar? **I know doctors can only determine this so I just want to see what you guys think.

Thanks

boomshakelaka

#2 Post by boomshakelaka »

boomshakelaka

#3 Post by boomshakelaka »

ok.... i dont know how to post pictures

boomshakelaka

#4 Post by boomshakelaka »

sorry for the double post.. please delete this

bb

#5 Post by bb »

In photobucket at the mouse-over menu at the top of your pic - click: share
then: get link code
then: you'll see the code under -"IMG for bulletin boards & forums"
copy that link code and paste it in your post here!