No more expander!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

sarahintx

No more expander!

#1 Post by sarahintx »

I'm seven months into treatment and they finally removed my palatal expander! For me this is a huge milestone and I just had to tell someone :)
August 17, 2009 - Upper spacers
August 24, 2009 - Lower spacers
August 31, 2009 - Ceramic upper and metal lower braces AND RPE (lucky me!)
Estimated treatment - 30 months
http://sarahintxbracesjournal.blogspot.com/

CanberraRaiders

Re: No more expander!

#2 Post by CanberraRaiders »

sarahintx wrote:I'm seven months into treatment and they finally removed my palatal expander! For me this is a huge milestone and I just had to tell someone :)
That is awesome news! congrats! you must feel so free. I can't wait for the day mine comes out.

Bekah

#3 Post by Bekah »

Congratulations!!!
2 Years 4 months 3 weeks and 4 days in full metal braces!

Click on "WWW" for my braces story!

I love my teeth

#4 Post by I love my teeth »

that is great news!!! I know how you feel, I had a nance tpa in for 3 months, then he took the nance piece out, which was great, but I still have the tpa piece in ( it's been 5months for that) I can't wait to get it out!!

congrats!
Wore Braces for 2 years, 5 months, 3 days

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

retainerjoe

#5 Post by retainerjoe »

yea ha CONGRATS
http://community.webshots.com/user/head ... =community this link also has my video of me getting my braces

Chanelz

#6 Post by Chanelz »

congratulations!!!!!! i can't wait to get mines out, i'm going on 4 months with mines now.

rhaqqad

#7 Post by rhaqqad »

Congrats! I'm one month in and I can't wait for the day I no longer wear this thing.