Fondness for chicken

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Doubledice

Fondness for chicken

#1 Post by Doubledice »

I'm almost 6 weeks into braces and have developed a fondness for chicken, namely chicken and rice :P i find it the easiest to eat. Anyone else find this? or have u got any other tips for a lunch time takeaway? cause i keep forgetting to make my lunch for work :P

Huggypillow

Re: Fondness for chicken

#2 Post by Huggypillow »

Chicken, fish and smoked salmon, curries mainly chicken ones as the beef can require too much chewing,

but yes mainly chicken it is the easiest of all and it hurts less when your forced to swollow it whole. :wink:

Doubledice

#3 Post by Doubledice »

I knew i wasn't alone :P

Jensniffer

#4 Post by Jensniffer »

potato salad and bean salad! Nice and soft! I'm addicted!

Robot Teeth

#5 Post by Robot Teeth »

A few months back I went to Mexican Town (a niche of Detroit) and came back obsessed with Mexican food, so I eventually learned how to make shredded chicken enchiladas. These are doing the trick for me right now, with my new braces. Doesn't require much chewing, which is great with my molar buildups.

Shredded chicken is actually really easy to make, and you can make a bunch to have around to put into enchiladas and whatever else you want. I love getting a bit creative with the spices too, but I'm avoiding cumin, curry, and turmeric.

Chicken IS very versatile.

Doubledice

#6 Post by Doubledice »

I know its wrong to eat so much chicken but it so easy to eat. Chicken and rice, mostly for lunch at work. Tonight i had kfc, hate tearing it up into little bits :<

Robot Teeth

#7 Post by Robot Teeth »

I normally make chicken strips, but I'm gradually eating tougher foods, and so today I decided to make some "popcorn" chicken bites so I don't have to bite pieces off. Success. Yum.