a week before my next adjustment

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

SparklyMouth

a week before my next adjustment

#1 Post by SparklyMouth »

and I can't find my wax! Is this normal or am I just imagining that my teeth have shifted a wee teeny tiny bit making my mouth more sensitive? Does anyone know where I can buy wax over the counter? I don't feel like driving 30 minutes to my ortho for a cheap fix. :-+

starfish88

Re: a week before my next adjustment

#2 Post by starfish88 »

I got some from my local pharmacy. It was about $7 so I made sure I stocked up on the free stuff next time I went to the ortho!

16 months 1 week and 2 days in braces
12mm overjet and narrow jaws all fixed with braces and elastics.
http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... =9&t=42441

Snowglobe32

#3 Post by Snowglobe32 »

You should be able to buy wax at most stores...not sure what you have but any grocery store, Target, Walmart, Walgreens, CVS etc. Or you can call your ortho and ask them to send you some more.

Ciara

#4 Post by Ciara »

My teeth always get a little bit sore or more sensitive about 3 weeks in, about 1 week before my next adjustment. It is to do with the process of cell regeneration. Hope you've managed to find some wax.