Impacting eye teeth..

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Leebie3

Impacting eye teeth..

#1 Post by Leebie3 »

Brackets were moved at last appt 31st jan) and it's only yesterday that one eye tooth, along with the front toothie peg on that side, started really hurting! and I mean hurting like when you have your first adjustment hurting.. Glad to know it's finally moving but wowsers! appt again next fri (28th feb - and my birthday!) and we'll be starting towards surgery in a couple of months max! EXCITED!

38yr old Mum to 3 (2 teens and a preppie) living in paradise with her man. BSSO surgery approx late April 2014!

chichi

Re: Impacting eye teeth..

#2 Post by chichi »

Congrats on the progress! I'm getting brackets repositioned next month and I'm nervous about how much it'll hurt in the following days.
Had Damons (ceramic upper, metal lower) from June 27, 2013 - January 20, 2015
15-18 month sentence, official time in braces was 18 months, 3 weeks, 3 days
My Story: http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... =9&t=45054

Matilda

#3 Post by Matilda »

chichi wrote:I'm getting brackets repositioned next month and I'm nervous about how much it'll hurt in the following days.
I had zero discomfort or pain when my brackets were repositioned back in September. I hope you won't either.

chichi

#4 Post by chichi »

Matilda wrote:I had zero discomfort or pain when my brackets were repositioned back in September. I hope you won't either.
Thanks, Matilda... that's good to know :)
Had Damons (ceramic upper, metal lower) from June 27, 2013 - January 20, 2015
15-18 month sentence, official time in braces was 18 months, 3 weeks, 3 days
My Story: http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... =9&t=45054