I believe my posture was affected by braces

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

denferb

I believe my posture was affected by braces

#1 Post by denferb »

I was once standing straight and my head would never look down. I believe my posture was affected. I would love to hear if anyone else here has been through the same or if this makes any sense. What do I do from here? I recently began doing deadlifts and shoulder dislocations. Does any of this make sense?

lydime

Re: I believe my posture was affected by braces

#2 Post by lydime »

Did you have teeth extracted? I read that could change posture...well possibly, there is lots of different theories out there.

denferb

Re: I believe my posture was affected by braces

#3 Post by denferb »

Yes I had teeth extracted