Halloween Ligatures!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

jaws

Halloween Ligatures!

#1 Post by jaws »

Hi Guys!

Just thought I would post a pic of the ligs that I had put on for this month:

They are hideous but very fun, especially on an adult! :D
Braces are Now Off!
Metal Braces Top and Bottom
Expanders Top and Bottom
April 11th 2005-June 27th 2006

HollyDontSpend

Cool!

#2 Post by HollyDontSpend »

They're spooktacular! :-*
Damon 2's for 18 months, removed 11/03/05

OceanGirl

#3 Post by OceanGirl »

I had orange ligs put on at my appt this week. The assistant asked me if i wanted black and orange or just orange. I opted for just orange because I didn't know how black would look on metals. I don't have braces on bottom yet or I probably would have went with orange on top and black on bottom.
Feb 4 2005
Top braces on
Expander on top, TMJ retainer on bottom

Dec 17 2005
Expander and retainer out
Braces on bottom, bite blocker on top

Septermber 8 2006
Bite blocker off!!!

Debanding will be Sept 2007.. FINALLY

jaws

#4 Post by jaws »

Thanks guys!

Yes, I think they're pretty fun...although not that any people have noticed if I don't point it out to them. I think that maybe we think colours on our ligs are more noticable than they actually are--because no one ever notices mine, even when I go really bright!
Braces are Now Off!
Metal Braces Top and Bottom
Expanders Top and Bottom
April 11th 2005-June 27th 2006

MadeIn1984

#5 Post by MadeIn1984 »

I just had my adjustment Thursday afternoon! This is how black looks on metal:

I love the orange-black combination, but I was entirely too scared to get them! I thought it would've appeared a bit awkward, especially on an adult male. lol

I was about to go orange, but I chose black at the last second. Heh, live and learn. :D
Visit me on MySpace! :wink:

MadeIn1984

#6 Post by MadeIn1984 »

You're quite right, KK!

My next adjustment is Dec 1st. Perhaps I'll opt for a red/green combination for the Christmas holiday season! :D
Visit me on MySpace! :wink:

caringiscreepy

#7 Post by caringiscreepy »

I wanted orange and black at my appointment last tuesday but I didnt get a choice - I was just given pink and black :?

Braces on: 13th July 2005
Estimated Treatment Time: 18 months