birthday boy still in braces

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

HeadgearJoe

birthday boy still in braces

#1 Post by HeadgearJoe »

well it's offical todays my 48th birthday , an yes dang it im still an headgear wearing metalmouth, it's all month by month now , the midline to me looks pretty good but , correcting the midline has caused a bad crossbite now , oh well like i've said before i would do this all over agian if i had to thank god for no more tmj pain , dec 9 will be five years of tmj splints an treatment an braces , maybe they will be off by the time i'm 49 , HEADGEARJOE
braces off 1/31/08 wearing bonded retainers with a nightsplint, will get removable hawleys 2/21/08

caryca

#2 Post by caryca »

I wish you they will be off before your next b-day!

Have a nice day!!! :lol: and enjoy whatever your are planing for this evening :lol:
6/4/2005: 2nd premolar extracted+ spacers in
6/13/2005: clear braces: top and bottom
next 'date' on 18th Nov. ...and the bottoms might be off then?!:-) top will stay until Dec. before xmas.

LoobyLou

#3 Post by LoobyLou »

Happy Birthday and fingers crossed it's your last birthday in braces!!!
Braced: 22nd April 2005
Type of brace: Damon 3 uppers and lowers
Estimated brace time: 18 months - now extended to approx 22 months

*Latest - now I have no idea how long it will be!*

HeadgearJoe

Re: birthday boy still in braces

#4 Post by HeadgearJoe »

HeadgearJoe wrote:well it's offical todays my 48th birthday , an yes dang it im still an headgear wearing metalmouth, it's all month by month now , the midline to me looks pretty good but , correcting the midline has caused a bad crossbite now , oh well like i've said before i would do this all over agian if i had to thank god for no more tmj pain , dec 9 will be five years of tmj splints an treatment an braces , maybe they will be off by the time i'm 49 , HEADGEARJOE
thanks all , yep yesterday was great , an starting to think i MAY miss this metalmouth when the braces come off ,( NOT ) looking foward to the retainers , HeadgearJoe
braces off 1/31/08 wearing bonded retainers with a nightsplint, will get removable hawleys 2/21/08