progress pics

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

jay

progress pics

#1 Post by jay »

all though my teeth prob were not that bad here is my progress

1st on
you can maybe just make out one of my front top teeth is a little pushed back behind the others
3-4 months
that one tooth has moved forwards
7-8 months(monday)
had an adjustment on monday to have heavy wire put on and i can tell its a heavy wire because boy im in some pain my teeth feel like there being pulled apart :cry:

camille4824

#2 Post by camille4824 »

Very nice!!! what a difference in your smile..........looks GREAT! :D
Pendulum worn 10/12/04 until 4/19/05
Braced on top 1/19/05
Bottom braced 4/19/05
Damon 3 brackets

hannah164

#3 Post by hannah164 »

Wow! Jay, that is some awesome progress! Congratulations!
Hope you feel better soon adjusting to the heavier wire!

-Hannah

Carmella

#4 Post by Carmella »

your teeth look super! and what a short period of time to see so much progress!