one month braced

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

T4raegirl

one month braced

#1 Post by T4raegirl »

it is exciting that a month has almost passed since having my braces put on. i am looking forward to noticing my teeth moving more and more! :pinkbraces:
*~*Live to LOVE and LOVE to live*~*
CSULB Class of 2010! Go Beach!
BrEa OlInDa HiGh ScHoOl ClaSs Of 2006!

Top Metal Braces: October 20, 2005
Lower Metal Braces: January 2006

[/url]

BraceUrself

#2 Post by BraceUrself »

Congrats on your 1 mo down! I am right there with you! My uppers were put on 10-3 & my lowers 10-17 so it has officially been a month now for my whole mouth too! :lol: Its exciting isn't it? Continued good luck & enjoy your straightening!
Spacers-9-19-05
Top Braced-10-03-05
lowers on-10-17-05
appliance installed in mouth 10-17-05
2 extractions on 8-3-06
2 years treatment time

Dr says I won't finish on time

kit

#3 Post by kit »

Hi T4raegirl - looks like we got braced on the same day!!!!
Im a month in also (uppers only for now) - and it hasnt been too bad for the last couple of weeks I have to say.
I had a couple of very sore days around a week into it, with some mouth ulcers etc, but apart from that and the occasional tooth that twinges, Im happy enough so far. Sometimes I even forget I have them!!!!!! :D
Top - October 20th 2005
Bottom - March 7th 2006
*** Brace Free - May 22nd 2008 ***

T4raegirl

#4 Post by T4raegirl »

i know what ur talking about...i always have one of my two front teeth that decide to ache...latley i have been fine though
*~*Live to LOVE and LOVE to live*~*
CSULB Class of 2010! Go Beach!
BrEa OlInDa HiGh ScHoOl ClaSs Of 2006!

Top Metal Braces: October 20, 2005
Lower Metal Braces: January 2006

[/url]