Thanks

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

WillYoung

Thanks

#1 Post by WillYoung »

I am an adult male who just got braces today and I've enjoyed reading this board - mucho support! Yes, my teeth itch and I wanna go to the toolbox and find a set of pliers, but I'll get through this.

I'll make sure to check out this site often, as it'll be great support. Has been already.

Geri

#2 Post by Geri »

Welcome WillYoung and congrats on starting your journey! You're right, it will get easier, in just a few days too so hang in there! And yes again, this board is a fantastic support and a great resource. Glad to have you aboard.
Music in the soul can be heard by the universe
Upper ceramics: 3 Oct 2005, Lower metals: 1 Nov 2005
Estimated treatment time: 18-24 months
Braces remove: April 4, 2007!

littleshaddies

#3 Post by littleshaddies »

Welcome WillYoung

I know how you feel about running for the pliers. Try being woken up at 3 o'clock in the morning with worst tooth pain ever. But I am still here and so are my braces. You can do it too.
Listen to Karen, she is a very wise girl. :-1
***can't wait to bite into an aple***
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]