~~I'm New Here!!~~

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Samantha08

~~I'm New Here!!~~

#1 Post by Samantha08 »

:D Hey!! Just wanted to drop a note, since I'm new! Hopefully my ticker works.... anyways! My name is Samantha (duh) and I'm 20! I got my braces on back in July of this year. And they are doing GREAT! So I found this board because I wanted people to talk to about wearing braces. So...nice meetin' all of ya'll!! :D
Estimated Time: 15-18 months

Gel

#2 Post by Gel »

welcome, glad to hear you found the sight. Love to talk to people about braces too, because my sweetie just doesn't understand sometimes!

It is better to aim for the stars and land in a tree than to aim for a tree and land in the mud.
Gel

hannah164

#3 Post by hannah164 »

Welcome Samantha! :-1

Isn't great that we have people here that we can discuss our braces with. Most people don't want to discuss it like us, especially people in our families. :(

Good luck with your treatment!

-Hannah

Top braces: 4/28/04
Bottom braces: 11/16/05

nvcarissa

#4 Post by nvcarissa »

Welcome Samantha! I second what everyone else has said. The family was bored stiff with braces talk after about two days. I am so glad I found this place where people UNDERSTAND.

Braced 5/11/05, BSSO with advancement 6/21/06, Debanded: 8/1/07. Click on www for my braces story.

hopeful_4_2day

#5 Post by hopeful_4_2day »

Hi Sammy!!!! im new too :dance: