Off by March/April !!! :)

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Brooke

Off by March/April !!! :)

#1 Post by Brooke »

I went for my adjustment 2 weeks ago, and the ortho told me that he will be done with my treatment by March or April!!! I was like "what??" But he said that theres not much left to do in the treatment, and my teeth are looking great!!! I am soo happy!!! I will be taking pics and posting them a long with my pre-braced pics. All I have to say is Thank God!! :D
*Usually the longer roads lead to more rewarding endings*

Braced~ 10/11/04
Braces come off May 2, 2006!!!!! :)
Hawley Retainer full time!

Retrogirl82

#2 Post by Retrogirl82 »

That's awesome, Brooke! :D You must be thrilled! If all goes according to plan, mine should be off by April as well ( April will make it two years!)
I'm gonna marry Jake Gyllenhaal...he just doesn't know it yet ;) :)

momof2grlz

#3 Post by momof2grlz »

Wow, Brooke. That's wonderful news. I'm so jealous. We were braced on the same day and I haven't heard any positive news yet. I remember you were considering having them removed at first and now you only have a few short months left. Will this coincide with your wedding plans?

Congratulations. I hope I'm right behind you somewhere!

Chris
Top Ceramics: 10/11/04; Bottom Ceramics: 02/16/05 DEBANDED: 05/03/07