the long hard road of braces

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

river

the long hard road of braces

#1 Post by river »

Iv had a lot of ups and downs with my braces. one second im happy with them and the next i hate them. Iv had braces now for 13 months and today i had to go to my ortho. Hopefully next time i go back in six weeks time i will get my last archwire. !!! il prob have it on for six months maybe but at least now i can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Evelyn

#2 Post by Evelyn »

Ahh yes the wonderful world of braces....well, 'wonderful' might be a bit too strong a word to describe them...

Congrats on getting your last archwire! You're in the home stretch now...good luck with everything!
Braced September 9, 2002
Debanding: JULY 5!!!!!!!!