thought you guys might get a kick out of this tee shirt

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Retrogirl82

thought you guys might get a kick out of this tee shirt

#1 Post by Retrogirl82 »

This is one awesome shirt...woo hoo braces pride! :lol:

http://www.mondotees.com/index.asp?Page ... rodID=1769
I'm gonna marry Jake Gyllenhaal...he just doesn't know it yet ;) :)

johnnys_angel

#2 Post by johnnys_angel »

I love it! that is fabulous :D
Damon 2's top and bottom, BRACED 02/22/04 and REMOVED 08/29/05. Now in bonded retainers (top and bottom) :4 wisdom teeth surgically removed on 12/22/05:

Shagers

#3 Post by Shagers »

Not bad,

Not as good as my car, but not bad...

If you wore this, you'd get my attention, I'd introduce myself... of course, then you'd have to be interesting enough to keep it... :P
Shagers - Braced Aug 05
--
Lipton Mr T - finally, a tea for the real man. I pity the coffee drinkin' fool.

bbsadmin

#4 Post by bbsadmin »

Shagers wrote:Not bad,

Not as good as my car, but not bad...

If you wore this, you'd get my attention, I'd introduce myself... of course, then you'd have to be interesting enough to keep it... :P

Gee, what do Brazillians have to do with braces? :wink:
I'm the owner/admin of this site. Had ceramic uppers, metal lowers ~3 years in my early 40's. Now in Hawley retainers at night!