Sonicare Elite 7200

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Natasha_26

Sonicare Elite 7200

#1 Post by Natasha_26 »

I finally decided to buy an electric toothbrush for myself. Walmart had a variety of toothbrushes and I got really confused. I wanted one which had dual voltage becoz I am thinking of moving to Australia next year and didnt want the hassle of carrying a voltage convertor with me. Unfortunately Sonicare brushes dont come with a dial voltage option but since I had read so many good reviews abt it, I decided to go with that one.

The only elite series walmart had was 7200. I asked them if it comes in 7500 too and they were not sure. The sonicare website doesnt even mention the 7200 model.

I am just wondering if the models vary according to countries..I live in Canada so maybe it differs between countries or probably maybe just Walmart didnt have it at this time...does anyone else on this forum have a elite 7200 model? whats the performance like?

The good thing is that I have 28 day money back guarantee and walmart had the best return policy :lol:

Upper and Lower Ceramics

arnette

#2 Post by arnette »

If it's truly a SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM brand then it sounds like they still have a few of the older models at your Wal-Mart.

I just bought an Elite 5000 series today so I'll try it out tonight and give you the full scoop. Good luck!