Two Appointments???

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

bajanrose

Two Appointments???

#1 Post by bajanrose »

I have an appointment with my ortho on Wednesday and Thursday. I think I'm going to be braced then, but I was wondering why they would be two appointments. So far all I've had were spacers, then I got the TPA and brackets or is it bands? they use sectionals on my molars to move them back to make space for my front teeth when I'm braced.
TPA (July 27th 05 - Feb 28th 06)7 months 1 day!
Nance (March 1st - Jan 31st 07)

After a total of 22 months and 12 days, I am braces free!

bajanrose

#2 Post by bajanrose »

Maybe I should just let myself be surprised lol

bajanrose

#3 Post by bajanrose »

Well I was surprised, for the appointment the ortho checked to see if I had enough space to get my upper braces on and that was a "no, but almost there though" so he said he's giving it another month, so I'll be going back again Feb 28th and March 1st. HOPEFULLY there is enough room!!!

bajanrose

#4 Post by bajanrose »

Yea surprises indeed, I thought I'd have my braces a long time ago, but it seems to be taking forever, it's my right molars that are taking their time in moving. With all this waiting, I'll be very glad when I am braced. My TPA needs some company lol.

Thanks for the words KK, you're always positive.