welcome NEWBIES

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

HeadgearJoe

welcome NEWBIES

#1 Post by HeadgearJoe »

:lol: welcome to all our metalmouth NEWBIES this week , it's going to be fun hang on ch ch ch +=+=+=+=+=+=+====== all aboard , is any body else gona be in HEADGEAR i could use another chat friend
braces off 1/31/08 wearing bonded retainers with a nightsplint, will get removable hawleys 2/21/08

elissasmilz

#2 Post by elissasmilz »

Joe,

I have been wearing cervical headgear since September. I went in for my adjustment today and my ortho said he may need to change it to combination or high pull to change the angle of pull. He didn't change it today but wants to keep an eye on it.

I'll be your hg buddy!

Elissa

HeadgearJoe

#3 Post by HeadgearJoe »

elissasmilz wrote:Joe,

I have been wearing cervical headgear since September. I went in for my adjustment today and my ortho said he may need to change it to combination or high pull to change the angle of pull. He didn't change it today but wants to keep an eye on it.

I'll be your hg buddy!

Elissa
hi hg buddy , yea i started out with cervical headgear an was switched into combination , i like sleeping in the combo setup better than stright cervical it stays inplace an don't move around as much , how many hours are you in yours a day an how long will you be needing it , headgearjoe
braces off 1/31/08 wearing bonded retainers with a nightsplint, will get removable hawleys 2/21/08

Coffeegirl

#4 Post by Coffeegirl »

Thank you for the welcome... but, nope, no headgear for me.