The Dream--ha ha!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

chinadoll

The Dream--ha ha!

#1 Post by chinadoll »

After reading about people having "the dream" about their braces, I was wondering when mine was going to come along. Well, last night I dreamt that first one, then two of my teeth became loose. Amazingly, all the other teeth in my mouth had moved over to make room for this one stubborn front tooth to completely dislodge itself from my gum and move around at free will! I remember trying to pack ice cubes around it to supposedly "seal" it back in the gum, but I didn't know where I was supposed to put it! Soon enough, a lower tooth became loose and then promptly fell out of my mouth. After that, the upper tooth fell out as well. Yikes!

The thoughts going through my head in the dream were: 1) didn't my mother tell me if I got a tooth knocked out, I should put it in a jar of milk and take it to the dentist that way? (So in the dream, I'm running around looking for milk) 2) I really need to post on ArchWired to figure out if this has happened to anyone else! Aren't you impressed that I actually incorporated this website into my DREAM?!

I woke up still feeling a little frantic about my teeth, but soon realized they were securely in place...that wire's not going ANYWHERE! :lol:
Class II Malocclusion (Anterior Open Bite & Mild Crowding)
6 ceramic uppers, the rest metal