braces on american idol

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

michael33

braces on american idol

#1 Post by michael33 »

Simon ripped apart a poor girl & her braces on Wednesday night, anybody else see that?

Samantha08

#2 Post by Samantha08 »

Yep, but he insults everyone lol! Why should she be any different? The chick couldnt sing anyway! I have braces (obviously) but I wasnt offended at all, I thought it was pretty funny.
Estimated Time: 15-18 months

Chr1ssy711

#3 Post by Chr1ssy711 »

i knew there would be a post about this today! lol

I saw it too, but i do have to agree for some reason they did not look comfortable, or they looked extra large and aquward in her mouth, it did obstruct her speech,

but i agree its nothing new for Simon he was just being his rude self.
anyway she couldnt sing beside the braces anyways
Chrissy, 20
ceramic Braces
http://www.myspace.com/chr1ssy711Myspace
http://www.chrissytina.comMy Photo site

Tara971

#4 Post by Tara971 »

Haha I also wondered if there would be a post about this. I agree that they did look awkward on her...but I'm not offended by Simon. They'll be off in 7 months and then life will go on as always. He on the other hand will always be rude

aims

#5 Post by aims »

I saw that..I was surprised she couldn't even talk..let alone sing. At first, when she went to try out, I was thinking how cool it would be if she made it, having braces and all, but it was so funny how bad she sang.
January 16th, 2006- Tops And Bottoms