Actress getting braces...

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

flowertowngal

Actress getting braces...

#1 Post by flowertowngal »

In the current Sunday edition of Parade Magazine, James Brady interviews actress Zooey Deschanel. I don't know if anyone will recognize the name but you could look her up - she was Jennifer Aniston's co-worker in "The Good Girl" and she was the sister who became a stewardess in "Almost Famous", among other things. Anyway, at the end of the interview, James Brady asked her what's next for her (meaning films, I suppose) and she said something like "I don't know but I do know I'm getting braces!"

Nice to know she is so excited about it!

annie82

#2 Post by annie82 »

it's cool she's so positive about it and that she has the guts to get them while in the spotlight...didn't think she needed them though.

chrisd

#3 Post by chrisd »

that is cool, i was excited about getting my braces, and am more excited about having them but i didn tell anyone i was getting them!
here is a link with pics of her. she has been in quite a number of movies. her teeth look pretty straight too
chrishttp://movies.yahoo.com/movie/contribut ... 171/photos
http://community.webshots.com/user/cruelcanbekind
3m clarity on top changed to supertorque metal
3m victory metals bottom
estimated treatment time 16-20 months

MadeIn1984

#4 Post by MadeIn1984 »

Wasn't she in "Elf"? She was the blonde girl who sang beautifully. I really do like her voice! Reminds me of the songstresses from the 1940s.

I never noticed anything wrong with her teeth before. Kudos to her for wanting to improve her smile anyway. :)
Visit me on MySpace! :wink:

nahky
Location: Australia, , braced on 8 MAR '05 - Debraced: 28th FEB '07

#5 Post by nahky »

Shes in hitch hikers guide to the galaxy, i love that movie.

her teeth are straight, but not straight-straight

I notice soemtimes even we do the same thing people do when they find out you're getting braces "you're getting braces? oh, you dont need them, not much worng with them."
Nahhs, Jaw Surgery 'n all<
Progress Pictures on Pages 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 11, 12, 13 Debracing/Teeth Whitening Pictures on Pg 16

Lower JAW Surgery: May 2006 Debraced: March 2007

mm

#6 Post by mm »

nahky wrote: her teeth are straight, but not straight-straight

Looks great. Frankly, what's to improve?

mm

mackenzie

#7 Post by mackenzie »

You can't see her lower teeth. Maybe that's what she wants to improve?

braceface1230

#8 Post by braceface1230 »

Zooey is awesome. I love how she talks. Her tone. She's cute too. I've actually been told a few times that I look like the guy in the pic next to her, Jake Gyllenhall. I don't know though... is that a good thing?

jcdamon3

#9 Post by jcdamon3 »

Looks great. Frankly, what's to improve?
I think sometimes people say this because they feel like they really don't know what else to say. I mean it is sort of a no-win situation, right? :wink: If they said 'Oh Lord, you are finally getting braces and we won't have to look at your awful teeth anymore', that would probably be pretty inappropriate. So they might say 'You don't need braces' just to make you think they never really noticed how crooked your teeth are. Or they might really have never noticed how crooked your teeth are just like they probably may not notice that you got braces!

Cissa

#10 Post by Cissa »

mookyyzed wrote:Zooey is awesome. I love how she talks. Her tone. She's cute too. I've actually been told a few times that I look like the guy in the pic next to her, Jake Gyllenhall. I don't know though... is that a good thing?
Zooey does have that cute look about her.

And yes, resembling Jake is a good thing.