First adjustment!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

dena

First adjustment!

#1 Post by dena »

I think this will work--I'm going to try to post some pics. My roommate is still experimenting with her new camera and I'm not so good at cleaning these up, but I think this will communicate the point to some degree...especially the top arch. This is after 5 weeks with braces--

Left is before, right is now:

ImageImage

ImageImage

I was waiting for my first adjustment to pass before I posted all of this. The pics don't do it justice (and the shadows make me look like I'm missing 10 teeth, but I'm not)--Most important to me: my top teeth are entirely straight! I'm so happy! :D :D :D
Last edited by dena on Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.

four bicuspids removed 1/3/06
clear uppers and metal lowers placed 1/5/06
timeframe for braces: 24-30 months

Silverware

#2 Post by Silverware »

Your pics aren't coming up! Try imageshack to host those pics, I've never had a problem with them. ( http://www.imageshack.us/ )

dena

#3 Post by dena »

can anyone still not see them? i can when i open the thread

Silverware

#4 Post by Silverware »

Maybe this will do it:

dena's progress pics:

Before

After

dena

#5 Post by dena »

thanks silverware--I don't know what you did but if it helps visibility, I appreciate it!

Silverware

#6 Post by Silverware »

I just rehosted your images on another server. I think the one you used is being picky about direct linking, because I'm getting broken link symbols with yours. In any event, your progress is encouraging :)