Ok - you finally get to see them.

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

ebjones1

Ok - you finally get to see them.

#1 Post by ebjones1 »

Here are some pics that were taken on February 5, 2006 - I was braced on January 26, 2006. Please disregard the gunk on the braces.. I was in a hurry to take these before leaving my parent's house!

Isn't kinda weird to see what your teeth look like to everyone else? I'm so glad I did this!!!

Flora2006

#2 Post by Flora2006 »

Those pink ligs look awesome!!

~~~~~~

Ceramic top braces: January 9th, 2006
Metal bottom braces: May 1st, 2006

snowbunny

#3 Post by snowbunny »

Great pic. I notice on your upper metals, a couple of your brackets have what looks like a red paint mark on the corners. Two of my brackets on the front have green marks like these.
Anyone know what these marks are?
Upper metals on 10th Feb 2006
Estimated treatment time 9-12 months

ebjones1

#4 Post by ebjones1 »

Thanks for all of the comments! It's a little nerve wracking!

KK - I'm not sure what kind of brackets I have.. I'm going to ask next week at my first adjustment, though!

I was wondering what those red dots were, too. I did notice, though, that they only seem to be on my front four upper teeth. They still haven't gone away and I'm almost a month in!

I have noticed some minor changes - There seems to be a space starting between my two front teeth. It's not noticeable when you take first glance, but I can tell when I floss because I get that little black triangle thing. My bottom teeth seem like they've straightened out too, and I swear my extraction gaps look smaller on the left side. I also noticed, almost immediately, that my bite had changed. When I was first braced I couldn't bite down because one of my upper teeth was hitting the lower bracket. I could bite down completely within a few days - So I know something moved!

I'll keep the pics updated.. I'm trying to take a pic around each adjustment, so hopefully I'll have something in the next couple of weeks!

By the way, my ligs are called "Screaming Pink"..!! :wink:

joygoss

#5 Post by joygoss »

How do you view the pic?

Lyn

#6 Post by Lyn »

I am having trouble viewing your pic............what am I doing wrong.......??? HELP

Thanks!! :D
~Lyn
16 months in BRACES!
Ceramic Braces on top 7/3/05
Metal Braces on bottom 10/25/05
OFF 11/8/06 - Now in Essix Retainers 24/7

Way Too Old For This

#7 Post by Way Too Old For This »

I can't see the pics either. I just get the Free Image Hosting website.
Wired on Sep 16, 2005, left canine exposed on Oct 5, 2005, at 52 years old.

dena

#8 Post by dena »

i cant either. i bet your teeth are great though!

four bicuspids removed 1/3/06
clear uppers and metal lowers placed 1/5/06
timeframe for braces: 24-30 months

Chris

#9 Post by Chris »

I see the photo fine.

P.S. Be brave, get those hot pink ligs on the top next time. :wink:
Top Braces June 2004
Bottom Braces November 2004
Debanded January 2007

tkais

#10 Post by tkais »

No picture for me either.
Good luck with you treatment.

materialsgirl

#11 Post by materialsgirl »

I can't see the pic either. :(

I bet your teeth look great - I'm dying to see those Screaming Pink ligs! :)