Progress pics ¿really noticeable?

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

gsx

Progress pics ¿really noticeable?

#1 Post by gsx »

Hello friends!
I would like to share these photos with you and please tell me sincerely if you notice the changes. Thank you!
before starting

just braced

after a month
today

BraceFace12

#2 Post by BraceFace12 »

Hey, your progress is definently noticeable. Congrats!

I was also wondering how in the world you got a white archwre? That looks so kool. Maybe my ortho is just behind on the times or something but I've never seen a colored one before.
Top Braces-8-12-04
Oral Surgery-6-3-05
Bottom Braces-11-15-05
Braces Off-8-22-06!

No smile is as beautiful as the one that struggles through the tears.

BraceFace12

#3 Post by BraceFace12 »

Hey, your progress is definently noticeable. Congrats!

I was also wondering how in the world you got a white archwre? That looks so kool. Maybe my ortho is just behind on the times or something but I've never seen a colored one before.
Top Braces-8-12-04
Oral Surgery-6-3-05
Bottom Braces-11-15-05
Braces Off-8-22-06!

No smile is as beautiful as the one that struggles through the tears.

jcdamon3

#4 Post by jcdamon3 »

I can see that the wire between your second tooth and your canine is not as angled in the later pictures. This means the braces are working and you are seeing progress!

gsx

#5 Post by gsx »

thanks.
About the white archwire, it's a normal steel one covered with teflon, they sold it as a "white wire" but it fact it is not white, as the time goes by you will notice it looses the teflon layer,and it changes the color from nuclear white to yellow after a few weeks. The next archwire for me will be steel, I hope, I told my ortho it does not mind for me and he said steel archwires are better.

many thanks 'cause the progress is sometimes not so evident for me
Regards

Flora2006

#6 Post by Flora2006 »

jcdamon3 wrote:I can see that the wire between your second tooth and your canine is not as angled in the later pictures. This means the braces are working and you are seeing progress!
I agree. There is definitely some progress :)

~~~~~~

Ceramic top braces: January 9th, 2006
Metal bottom braces: May 1st, 2006