Finally!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

ingyandbert

Finally!

#1 Post by ingyandbert »

Braced on 1-25-06 and I can finally SEE movement -- not just feel it! I'm seeing small gaps developing (I never had any gaps before) and can see my 4 lower center teeth (they are the most loose of any right now) have shifted a little and also an upper tooth that was always a bit out of line is less so now. I know it's only been a month, but I feel like I've been waiting so long to SEE changes even though I've felt changes (loosening, bite changes) for weeks now. This is such a great development, now I can actually watch my progress!

Flora2006

#2 Post by Flora2006 »

:) That is great. Seeing movement really is inspirational and gives hope to continue!

~~~~~~

Ceramic top braces: January 9th, 2006
Metal bottom braces: May 1st, 2006

mytch

#3 Post by mytch »

I finally now have 2 continuous wires and none of the curly wire stuff and I think that's when you see the most change -- when that curly wire is taken off and replace with the straight wire.

Lyn

#4 Post by Lyn »

Awesome!!! :-#)

It makes the pain easier to bear when we can SEE the progress!! Good Luck!
:pinkbraces:
~Lyn
16 months in BRACES!
Ceramic Braces on top 7/3/05
Metal Braces on bottom 10/25/05
OFF 11/8/06 - Now in Essix Retainers 24/7

Qtgirl

#5 Post by Qtgirl »

Thats wonderful news!! :P I saw my movement around my third/fourth month and I was so excited.