Larry Wolford

This forum is for discussions relating to oral surgery for orthodontics.

Moderator: bbsadmin

jalynhasbraces

Larry Wolford

#1 Post by jalynhasbraces »

has anyone been to this doctor before? he's one of the pioneers in this field and is in Dallas Texas.

jalynhasbraces

maybe to vague...

#2 Post by jalynhasbraces »

has anyone been referred to this doctor? and why if you have?

Delag

#3 Post by Delag »

Dr. Wolford and Dr. Arnett (in CA) are two of the top guys in the field. This is not to say that they are the only two great ones out there - there are many many great doctors. These guys though are the leaders in the field in the USA. My orthodontist sends his very complicated cases to Dr. Wolford. I know that Dr. Arnett has literaly written the book on orthonathic surgery (several hundred $ to buy - than God I'm not a med student) and from what I understand Wolford is a SPAM in the field. I have read that Wolford is very kind and gentle as well. Like I said, I read a blog by someone who went to him. It was over on the Yahoo group - I am sure if you post a question over there, someone can lead you to it....or maybe use the search function. Here is the link

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/or ... rysupport/

I find the group as a whole to be a little heavy - and much prefer Archwired. But....you can learn a lot by looking through the archives.

Delag

#4 Post by Delag »

jalynhasbraces

#5 Post by jalynhasbraces »

you're so amazing! thank you! I think you've replied to everyone one of my posts. you rock! *hug* ohand thank you. ^^

Delag

#6 Post by Delag »

Sorry to dissapoint you but I am far from amazing. That is Meryatens job!!! The truth is that I just have too much time on my hands this week. My surgery was supposed to be Saturday, but it got called off. I had pushed everything off my calender, assuming I would be recovering, hence my quantitiy of posts this week :?