And so the countdown begins....

This forum is for discussions relating to oral surgery for orthodontics.

Moderator: bbsadmin

clairet707

And so the countdown begins....

#1 Post by clairet707 »

Had my ortho appointment today 2 months post op (am seeing surgeon on thursday so will update then too)

And Im getting debraced on the 19th May

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:-)o :-88 :banana: :jump: :dance:

He is very happy again, has changed my bottom wire for a 'twisted' one and said to put double elastics on the right hand side where my teeth are still not quite meeting.

Im also only needing 1 of the normal 3 appointments for debracing, the first where he takes impressions he said he can do at the second one and he says the third one where they give me the retainer is not needed as they will post it to me (I work 2 hours away from the ortho place so its not easy for me to get to)

Will post some 2 month post op pics later when him indoors gets home to take them and will update thursday night...

loulou123

#2 Post by loulou123 »

Congratulations :D you must be so pleased. Hope the appointment on thursday goes as well too.

Braces on 11th June 2006,~ BSSO and Wisdom tooth removal 11th February 2008,~ Plate Removal 14th May 2008,~ Braces off 28th August 2008.

http://adultwithbraces.blogspot.com/

Andantae

#3 Post by Andantae »

Oh wonderful! How nice to get them off so (relatively) soon after surgery! :D :D :D

Can't wait to see the 2 month post op photos!
Braced 5-30-07 for 18-24 months
In-Ovation Uppers, Metal Lowers, TPA upper arch, Lower Lingual arch, no elastics.
100% Deep Bite, Crowding, Over Extrusion
BSSO & Genio surgery June 4th '08!

"Truth is a bully we all pretend to like." Gregory David Roberts -SHANTARAM