For those of you that were NOT braced before SARPE

This forum is for discussions relating to oral surgery for orthodontics.

Moderator: bbsadmin

K Willie

#16 Post by K Willie »

Sauerkraut,

The last time I was at my Ortho, they had an Easter Basket full of eggs. After they finished toturing me, I got to pick an egg and select the prize. They must have already given away the ZR1 Corvette because all I win was a box of floss. :wink:

overseasmel

#17 Post by overseasmel »

Lol. :lol:

You absolutely get a prize, sauerkraut. Although I can't guarantee it won't be floss.... ;)

Braced 20 Nov 06. Sentenced to 18-30 months. Released 23 Feb 09 (27 months and 3 days).
Uppers: 3M Clarity Ceramic. Lowers: Damon 3MX.
SARPE 21 April 06 and 7.5 months in expander (on for 2 weeks before surgery), turning to a width of 14.5mm.

sauerkraut

#18 Post by sauerkraut »

Funny you should both say that. My banding appointment, when it finally came, was a bit of an ordeal and lasted 3 hours. At the end of it the technician told me I deserved a reward after all I'd had to put up with. She reached into the drawer, and, with a flourish, produced ... two packets of floss :lol:

crazybeautiful

#19 Post by crazybeautiful »

Wow, what could be a better treat than floss? And two packs too, sauerkraut! Your ortho is too good to you!
~SARME, Nov 2007. 10mm expansion

My blog: http://crazybeautifulsurgery.blogspot.com/

AFLeadDog

#20 Post by AFLeadDog »

My ortho said I would not be braced untill 5-7 months after surgery. I think he wanst the expander in for atleast 6 months if i remember. Its all becoming a blur!!