Questions re Z'n'S products for those who have used them

This forum is for discussions relating to oral surgery for orthodontics.

Moderator: bbsadmin

phil

#16 Post by phil »

Hey Meryaten!

Yes, we have Wholepaycheck (does EVERYONE call it that?!? :lol: ). Not really in a convenient part of town for me, but I will make it up there sometime soon.

Everytime I take antibiotics for anything (thankfully not too often), this happens to me, and my stomach gets all out of sorts. Combined with taking all of that nasty liquid Ibuprofen, not fun. Not to worry, I'll fix it!

phil

#17 Post by phil »

Hey, Meryaten!

Trader Joe's "soup in a box" has been a large part of my diet over the past week. The creamy corn is REALLY good! I've eaten the vegetable a lot as well. The box is really handy--just open the spout and pour out what you need, then put the rest back in the fridge!

For breakfast I have been cooking McCann's Irish Oatmeal (from T.J.'s), adding brown sugar, cinnamon and milk, and then blending it to death. It's actually pretty good, and I know good for me.

phil

#18 Post by phil »

Hey, Meryaten!

Trader Joe's "soup in a box" has been a large part of my diet over the past week. The creamy corn is REALLY good! I've eaten the vegetable a lot as well. The box is really handy--just open the spout and pour out what you need, then put the rest back in the fridge!

For breakfast I have been cooking McCann's Irish Oatmeal (from T.J.'s), adding brown sugar, cinnamon and milk, and then blending it to death. It's actually pretty good, and I know good for me.