Experts Opinion....

Did you start your own braces diary at another website or blog? Tell everyone about it here, and make a link to its web address.

Moderator: bbsadmin

blueberry

Experts Opinion....

#1 Post by blueberry »

hey everyboday ive been looking through these boards for a while, i love the before and afters and ive read practically everyones stories. Encouraged by all the inspirational experiences on here i had decided to go ahead with my treatment, im getting extractions tomorrow then in a month the hardwear!
i decided to start a blog as i enjoy reading them so much and it will be nice to look back on once its all over!
i wanted the expert bloggers' opinion on mine, i made it today :) im quite proud. Any opinions would be welcome thank you!
*blueberry*

blueberry

#2 Post by blueberry »

snowbunny

#3 Post by snowbunny »

Hi Blueberry and congratulations on starting off!
My teeth are very similar to yours at the front. Did you used to suck your thumb?!! (I did..which explains my teeth).
Nice to see a pic of your baby, she looks so pretty! (mine are older and yuckier now).
Good luck with your extractions! At least you're doing this while you're still young.
Upper metals on 10th Feb 2006
Estimated treatment time 9-12 months

Dexter

hi

#4 Post by Dexter »

hi Blueberry!

I like your blog :-)
-Davy-

hollywood_smile

#5 Post by hollywood_smile »

hey blueberry! coolness, ur blog is cool, so...i guess welcome? lol......
I sooo Want a hollywood smilee....!!!!
http://hollywoodsmile.blogspot.com/

blueberry

#6 Post by blueberry »

hi everyone thanks for the replies!
My teeth are very similar to yours at the front. Did you used to suck your thumb?!! (I did..which explains my teeth).
no i didnt but i have recently noticed that when i relax my mouth, i push my tongue hard against my front teeth maybe thats why? i dont know they just got all squished up in there.
i also noticed i clench my teeth alot too without noticing especialy when im washing the bottles lol
maybe thats just me but that also might explain my constant jaw ache
ill be updating my blog with my annoying turn of events soon, again thanks for the replies and heres to straight teeth!
*blueberry*
oh and grace is a little horror its like having another teenager around lol