You are never too old

Did you start your own braces diary at another website or blog? Tell everyone about it here, and make a link to its web address.

Moderator: bbsadmin

helene1112

You are never too old

#1 Post by helene1112 »

On February 20, 2006, clear braces were attached to my uppers. On March 8, 2006 bite turbos were added to the backs of my four front uppers. If you never saw them, bite turbos are used for severe overbites. My top teeth used to hit my bottom gum...They aren't very comfortable, but I didn't expect this journey to be easy.

I am not in my 20's, 30's, 40's, but in my 50's... So kiddies, let momma tell you - you are never too old...

You can do anything....
Remember the advantage of braces at our age, is that we know where the liquor cabinet is!
Cheers....

Iceolated

Re: You are never too old

#2 Post by Iceolated »

helene1112 wrote: Remember the advantage of braces at our age, is that we know where the liquor cabinet is!
:thumbsup: I have purchased myself a bottle of Drambuie in anticipation of any discomfort. Tylenol can only do so much....

Cheers,

Ice.

Metal uppers May 2, 2006
Metal lowers September 12, 2006
Finally Nekkid July 11, 2007

With braces - pain is gain...

Some things money can't buy.
Thank God great looking teeth aren't one of them.

“But to see her was to love her, Love but her, and love foreverâ€

helene1112

never too old

#3 Post by helene1112 »

Dear Ice,
You will do fine....I was pleasantly surprised when I had my first arch wire put in...It really didn't bother me...Last Monday, they put in another thicker one, and I was also just fine...So instead of keeping the liquor in the closet, I drank it in celebration...either way works...
Helene