just wondering is anyone wearing invisalign still alive

Discussions about treatment with invisible braces that use clear aligners, such as Invisalign, OrthoClear, the Red White and Blue system, etc.

Moderator: bbsadmin

diehard

just wondering is anyone wearing invisalign still alive

#1 Post by diehard »

just wondering is anyone wearing invisalign still alive its been just too god dam quiet on this forum

Ewok2000

#2 Post by Ewok2000 »

yes.

waiting2smile

#3 Post by waiting2smile »

Hey Ive been wondering the same thing :lol: Good to here there are at least 3 of us still hanging around! Nothing to new going on with me, I put in a new set on Wednesday number 33. Just waiting to start seeing more movement in the front...People tell me they can see it but the mirror isnt showing me anything to exciting...just gotta keep checking out those pics I suppose. Speaking on pics, anyone up for posting some? I know there are a couple of you who sound like you have similar cases to mine, it would be interesting to compare progress..maybe I'll post some later after work, if I can get up the courage :oops:

Coco212

#4 Post by Coco212 »

I'm alive :) Halfway through set 5...not too long to go but getting impatient for my space to close. Everything else is going well though!

diehard

#5 Post by diehard »

iv no real news im about to get trays 24,25 and 26 and this will be the 1st time I don`t have to hand over any cash im all paid up until I need a revision which sucks as u in america get 3 for free its just another example of private ortho treatment in uk :lol:

nvrsaynvr

#6 Post by nvrsaynvr »

Im still alive as well. Just 6 weeks until Im done with my treatment. :D Im very happy with the outcome.

teisha

#7 Post by teisha »

still kicking :)

set 5 tomorrow.. after a cleaning.. which im definetly not looking foward to. Give me x-rays, moulds any day. I hate the cleanings.

But im definetly seeing progress in my teeth. There are spaces where there were not spaces before, and my bite is definetly different. Its exciting to see movement actually happening. Only 7 more months..(hopefully) and ill be FREE!!

roxy83

I'm here

#8 Post by roxy83 »

I'm here as well. The boards have been fairly quiet lately. I just started tray #4 yesterday and have already started to notice the movement in my back teeth. I have never been able to floss back there and now all of a sudden I can. I compared set #1 to set #6 and there is a slight difference in my front teeth as well. Oh well...I'm here for the long haul.

Dawna

#9 Post by Dawna »

Still here too. Back to work after a lovely 3 weeks off.

On tray 17 of 42 top 57 (!!) bottom. Teeth are moving along just great. The molars have shifted SO much already, and I can't wait to see the movement of the front teeth.