Starting on monday, protruding teeth (pics)

Discussions about treatment with invisible braces that use clear aligners, such as Invisalign, OrthoClear, the Red White and Blue system, etc.

Moderator: bbsadmin

gdriftr

Starting on monday, protruding teeth (pics)

#1 Post by gdriftr »

Hello everyone. Just joined. Am starting invisalign on Monday so thought I'd post my 'before' pics here. I left it a long time before doing anything about my teeth. Hope to bring them back so they are less protruding (looks like they need a bit of whitening too!). If they look like they are supposed to after my 15 trays, I'll be happy..!

myhollywoodsmile

#2 Post by myhollywoodsmile »

Good luck! It will fly by, especially with only 15 trays. I have 34 minumum..arghh

gdriftr

#3 Post by gdriftr »

Thanks. Well the dentist changed it to 20 aligners without mentioning it. Oh well...

I have them now - they don't seem too bad... Less pressure than I thought. Top seems to fit snugger than the bottom. But I"ll try not to second guess too much what's going on..!

John37

#4 Post by John37 »

Thanks for sharing your pictures. I bet you'll notice a big difference with your front teeth by the 4th tray and it will only get better after that.

It looks like you have nice teeth and good gums and your upper lip falls almost perfectly along your tooth/gum line. So when it's all done and you get a little whitening you'll have a great smile.

gdriftr

#5 Post by gdriftr »

Wow thanks John! That made me feel better.