New here and to Invisalign

Discussions about treatment with invisible braces that use clear aligners, such as Invisalign, OrthoClear, the Red White and Blue system, etc.

Moderator: bbsadmin

jmwsf

New here and to Invisalign

#1 Post by jmwsf »

Hey everyone,

I wanted to get on here and introduce myself and say how glad I was to find this site. I recently got molds made and have started the process with invisalign, currently just doing the waiting game, and would greatly appreciate any information or insight anyone may have for me in this process. I am keeping an associated journal on another site with pictures to hopefully show my progress. Thank you again for having a great forum for me to get more information on the process.

PrincessLauren

#2 Post by PrincessLauren »

Hi!

Sounds like your at the same stage as me :-) I had my impressions done a week ago, I go back on 18th May for ClinCheck and 8th June to get my aligners.

Check out my blog: http://www.myinvisalignsmile.blogspot.com/
Its not very long but I plan on keeping track of my progress.

Good luck!

Lauren.

bint3gra

#3 Post by bint3gra »

welcome to the board. You'll find tons of info on this forum. How many aligners you getting???

myhollywoodsmile

#4 Post by myhollywoodsmile »

Hi there,
Can't offer much insight but I have kept a blog in which I have documented everything. Take a look if there might be anything useful.

I'm not sure about other people but I am finding Invisalign a lot less difficult than I had imagined.

Let
s just hope it is worth it in the end...