Colgate Wisp

Discussions about treatment with invisible braces that use clear aligners, such as Invisalign, OrthoClear, the Red White and Blue system, etc.

Moderator: bbsadmin

VaniBella

Colgate Wisp

#1 Post by VaniBella »

I just thought I'd add a tip if anyone was interested-

I have started carrying Colgate Wisps (found in drugstores, CVS etc...) they are little travel brushes with a bead of fresh and cleaning solution and have a floss/pick on the opposite end. They require no water and perfect for on the go. I use them when I am out and cant brush after I eat so I know my teeth are clean when putting my aligners back in.

hope some of you can find this helpful.

myhollywoodsmile

#2 Post by myhollywoodsmile »

Thanks, I'm not sure whether we have them yet in Australia, but I'll keep a look out as it sounds very handy. Thanks!

Wireless

#3 Post by Wireless »

Great Suggestion! I've been carrying a travel tooth brush that I pre-paste, but its hard to clean and dry.

There are also some retainer wipes available that I carry in case I am where I can't rinse my aligners. I just got them and haven't tried them out yet but have them for any air trips I make and for longer bicycling rides this summer.

VaniBella

#4 Post by VaniBella »

Welcome all !! Ive found this to be very handy!

Weeeyin

#5 Post by Weeeyin »

that sounds fab, can you geth them in th UK tho? I found a perfect wee kit in M&S for travel / keeping in my handbag, it has a tube of past, toothbrush & tooth picks and floss sticks, its great and when I forget my aligner tub to take the trays out in, the lid fits & keeps them perfectly safe in my bag till after the meal. It was only £5 too

VaniBella

#6 Post by VaniBella »

Hi, im not sure about them being available in the uk....try google? Or just a check in your local drugstore they should be with all the floss etc...

they are fairly new, they are still marketed as a "hot new item" so im not sure if you guys get things later ?

24braceface

#7 Post by 24braceface »

Thank you. I saw an ad for these a couple of times, and couldn't remember or find what brand it was. Glad you told us. Will be sure to buy some! How much do they cost?

KSM

#8 Post by KSM »

I also have found these to be extremely useful. In the U.S. they cost 1.99 for a four pack. I have used them in a car, an airplane, even in a kayak! They really do work and leave your teeth clean and your breath smelling good.