Getting discouraged...question about tooth moving

Discussions about treatment with invisible braces that use clear aligners, such as Invisalign, OrthoClear, the Red White and Blue system, etc.

Moderator: bbsadmin

VaniBella

Getting discouraged...question about tooth moving

#1 Post by VaniBella »

Hi, I have a question about one of my teeth that is moving.

I am on my first bottom tray and only one tooth had to be moved slightly. I have noticed that it is moving and there is a space now, meaning the tooth looks like it is moving more out, when in fact it should be moving in...(i think) Im no denist....I hope this is supossed to happen.

Maybe this is going to happen? I hope ...I know it is early. It is tray 1/12.

Did anyone else notice this?

kezzakattami

#2 Post by kezzakattami »

Hi, Im using Invisalign for overcrowding and 2 of my front teeth have both had to move outwards whilst the others around them move closer into place.

You might find that towards the end of the treatment they all move back into line together.

If youre still unsure, ask to see your Clin check video at your next appointment...this should set your mind at rest
17U/14L

myhollywoodsmile

#3 Post by myhollywoodsmile »

HI, they do sometimes have to get worse to get better- this is cerainly the case with a couple of mine. If your ortho gave you a copy of your clincheck I would have a look at it and see ifyou can see the movements that this particular tooth makes. If not then ask to see it next time you are there.

I would be very surprised if it was a cause for concern though.

VaniBella

#4 Post by VaniBella »

thank you =)

Yes it is probably all fine. After all, it is only tray 2. I'm sure the plan is all going to work out accordingly. I wish I had a copy of my clincheck. My next appnt is July 10th maybe I can ask for one.